Sunday, January 15, 2012

Alberta Bound

I am in the middle or maybe at the end of getting ready for a monster of a road trip.
Daughter , Holly, is settled in her new house in Camrose Alberta.
Her feline babies are still at my house.
Airlines will not transport them in this cold weather -- understandable.
SOOOOO Iain and I have decided that we are driving the boys to their new home.
Y-I-K-E-S
 I have a supply of naturalistic sprays that are stress reducing.
I have 2 expections -- 1. being serenaded by catawalling for miles and miles and miles or 2. having such relaxed pussy cats they will be chanting in the back seat
I am hoping to post on our way.
So come on with us on our adventure

1 comment:

Deb said...

This will be fun. Count me in. Glad you have a remedy to keep them calm. Bring one for yourself, too.